The successful candidate will have:
- A full HGV license with HIAB and multi-drop experience.
- Have full and valid CPC qualifications.
- Good planning skills and the ability to show initiative and a strong positive attitude.
- Knowledge of driving legislation in particular tachograph requirements.
- To be prepared to work flexible hours to meet customers need.
- Communication skills and the ability to form good relationships with customers.
- Experience within a Builder Merchant in a similar role.
- Excellent Customer Service, be polite and have a friendly manner.
- To comply with all drivers hours and Road Transport Directive legislation.
- To load and unload the vehicle and maintain safety and security of the load at all times.
- To carry out all necessary checks to ensure vehicle is safe and legal.
- To act as company ambassador when dealing with customers.
- To operate all vehicle systems including HIAB.
- To comply with all Health & Safety requirements in depot, on road and at customers’ premises.
Applications to be sent via e-mail to email@example.com